Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Do not disturb, I'm disturbed enough already.


Shopping in my inventory always surprises me...I don't even remember buying this dress or when but I was cleaning some folders out and BAM I was inspired to blog :) Gotta love that.

 I flipped over the new clutches from Blah all the colors and patterns plus you get 3 poses with them O_o just insane. so hard to choose just one. and of course Blah does it again with amazing group gifts, if you run to the store now you can get the Military Chic if your in group, and if you not what are you waiting for? I hope you all a Happy Shopping Day and remember its not always having to spend money, I guarantee you have something in your inventory you have bought and forgot about, I know I can't be the only one (laughs) 
Get to it my Lovies and start searching <3


Hair: [Exile] Crazy In Love / Marone
Eyes: [Ikon] Ardent / Bone

Ears: [Mandala] Simple Ears
Earrings: [Sweet Leonard] Angel Athene
Ring: [Sweet Leonard] Triangle / Gold

Clutch: [Blah] My Bow Pochette*

*All Poses come with the clutch*

Shirt: [NYU] Button Back / Military Green (Marketplace)
Shoes: [N-core] Delicious / Gold

“I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!”
                                                                                           ― Marilyn Monroe

0 comments:

Post a Comment