Monday, April 8, 2013

Brown Sugar


Hi my Lovies, Sorry that I have been gone for a bit. Spring break was here and my daughter didn't have school so mommy duty was hard core. Things are getting back to normal soon (I hope) in the meantime, Im sorting out inventory and checking new releases, and my eye widen when this little gem came around NEW JEANS from Villena and you all know how much I love the jeans from Villena I haven't been disappointed yet. Always an amazing cut and fit. I also manage to pick up these cute tops from Miel from FLF. I do hope you all got in on the special. Great look for a spring afternoon with the girls out for lunch or hanging at the park catching some shows, you will be comfy and stylish. <3 Hope you have an amazing and safe week.


Hair: [Burley] Nelly / Black

Shirt: [Miel] Playa Top / Bright
Pants: [Villena] High-waisted Acid Skinnies / Lime

Necklace: [Sweet Leonard] Love Forever
Rings: [Whatever] Spike / Gold
Watch: [Glow] Boyfriend / Gold

Teeth: [Pxl] Mouth Add-on
Shoes: [Redgrave] Linda 


Poses By: [Focus Poses] Packs_124 & 125

0 comments:

Post a Comment