Sunday, December 29, 2013

Take me out to the ball game.


Let me explain a little of what I did to wear these sneakers with these jeans so it can have a roll up look. I offset my height off the ground and lowered the shoes to the cuff of the jeans adjusts and resize. For the hat I dropped the hair on the ground edited link parts made the hair transparent and took it back into inventory wear, adjust and resize. If you want this look sorry but you have to buy the hair and edited. PLEASE always make copies of your items before messing with it.

 To get His look Click HERE!

Skin: [Glam Affair] Amberly / Jamaica
Eyes: [Song] Xy / Cold (Gift)
Hair: [Truth] Parvati
 --------------------------
Shirt: [VinCue] Dubby + Sweatshirt / Magenta
Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans / New Years Special (Limited Promo @ Marketplace)
 --------------------------
Hat: [Taketomi] Norio *EDITED*
Necklace: [Sweet Leonard] y Mustache / Black
Ring: [Geek] Atrim460 / Pink - Black @ Suicide Dollz
 --------------------------
Shoes: [Flite] Corporals / White

0 comments:

Post a Comment