Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I was going on Spring Break, But I got an arrow to my boots o.O


Living in NY I know I've done shit like this. Cleaning my house in shorts and have to run outside to throw the trash or forgot something in the car, grab the biggest coat and boots you have and run out get shit done in -20 degree weather (snort). Spring break is coming and winter doesn't seem to want to leave so I thought this look was fun and a little out there. 
Welcome to the cold spring break in NY! <3

Skin: [Birdy] Delilah / Toffee
Eyes: [Dead Apples] Shattered / Muted Brown
Hair: [Exile] Veronique / Marone *Edited*
 --------------------------
Jacket: [Bamaley] Jaket Parka / Black
Pants: [Envious] Tuti Shorts / Black @ Whore Couture
 --------------------------
Make-Up #1: [Mon Cheri] Falsies Eyelash
Make-Up #2: [Buzz] Katie Brows / Medium Brown
Make-Up #3: [Utopiah] Bloody Nose #4
 --------------------------
Shoes: [Geek] Took an Arrow to my Boots / Abyss @ We <3 RP

0 comments:

Post a Comment