Sunday, February 3, 2013

Meatball Problems


Villena did it once again, I NEVER take off the jeans from this store until now Villena made some leggings, thats right lubbies Leggings and in so many different colors and patterns to choose from there is something for every girl out there. Just AMAZING! 

If you haven't seen these shoes hit the grid you must be blind, its pretty much every where in different colors and prices, when I found these on the marketplace for 100l's I had to have them, oh! the disappointment and the excitement I felt all at once made my heartbeat so fast. Is it weird to re-color skintone? Yes, yes it is. Is one shoe slightly bigger than the other? Most def. Is it worth the 100l's just to wear with pants for the amazing color and pattern choices? Hell to the fucking yeah lol. You get what you paid for and I will rock these like a cheap whore at Jersey Shore. <3
Until next time my lubbies, Hope you enjoy this post


Hair: [LaViere] Natalia
Headband: [The Sea Hole] Shimmer Hair band
Shirt: [Blah] I Want You Bustier
Necklace: [Bens Beauty] Shiny Cross (Fi*Friday)
Right Ring: [Whatever] Mesh cross
Left Ring: [Whatever] spike ring
Right Hand: [Epoques] Abrasive Cuff
Left Hand: [Epoques] Triple Threat Cuff
Pants: [Villena] khaki leather leggings
Shoes: [EC] Ysaline Heels *Marketplace*

0 comments:

Post a Comment