Friday, February 15, 2013

My Little Puppet



Hey lubbies, I hope all had a great Valentine's day either with a loved ones or single and what a great follow to V-day than FRIDAY!! 
I thought I will share with you all how I put my eyes together, I wrote it once before on my other blog but for the new readers I will explain what I did. <3 I love the eyes from Insufferable Dastards but i always feel like I am missing something and its the weird red effects that has me going back to Suicidal Unborn time after time, so a while ago I thought in my head if this would work and It did, I was amazed. I took the base from suicdal unborn cause this person is amazing on how many different looks she gives in her package and than I took the prim base of Insufferable Dastards and it made for this awesome eyes combo made just for me ♥
so I’ll leave you with this my Lubbies it doesn’t hurt to try new things you never know, the results can be amazing <3


Skin: [Essences] Thursday- Beach (Fusion)
Marks: [Essences] Beauty Marks
Hair: [Elikatira] Again 2
Eyes: [Insufferable Dastards] Real Eyes/Gray & [Suicidal Unborn] Prim Base
Necklace: [Leo-Nt] LOVE <3 Necklace
Ring: [Leo-Nt] Vintage Dream Ring~baroque
Strings: Marionette Doll Puppet (Marketplace)
Corset Dress: [Etchaflesh] Virgin Doll Lolita Dress
Boots: [Epic]  Mesh Neo Coal Latex

Photo Box: [Glitterati]  Curtains

“Never dull your shine for somebody else.”
                                                           - Tyra Banks

0 comments:

Post a Comment