Thursday, January 16, 2014

This Is What It Feels Like


Hey Lovies, First I want to apologies for the messy blog layout. I'm tired of all the black and reworking my blog so please excuse any mess or confusion as its getting put together. 

Now for the good parts :) Let me introduce you to the amazing Mimi by Al Vulo, She comes in 5 skin shades with massive of add-ons from the Azz, Slink, and Belly appliers to Hair-bases, Lipsticks, and OMG Nose sharpers. I'm amazed of all the options you have for this skin and if Al Vulo doesn't set herself higher than the rest she also released some eyes, Yup I said eyes standard and mesh in 7 colors for the Cosmetic Fair. I don't know about you ladies but I sure am excited to play around with the different options and make-ups in this pack. Happy Shopping <3

Skin: [Al Vulo] Mimi / Sunkissed
Eyes: [Al Vulo] Mayestic @ Cosmetic Fair
Hair: [Magika] Meow
--------------------------
Bra + Panties: [BabyDoll] Bella Lingerie / Baby Blue @ Fi*Friday
Jacket: [Geek] Zombie Survival / Lure 
--------------------------
Hands: [Slink] Av Enhance - Causal Hand
Feet: [Slink] Av Enhance - Medium Feet 
Booty: [Linc] Cute Azz

0 comments:

Post a Comment