Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just Me and My Friends!


Oh GEEK! How you fill my heart with Friends and Plushies -- How can someone ever feel lonely when you can have a tp party and collect friends around the grid? I know I love rezzing stuff out at my house and being able to see them all makes my heart happy and than I start to think that when I log off toy story starts to happen and that makes me even more happy \o/. If you feel down or know someone that loves to collect plushies you can get any of these at an Event near you and gift someone happiness <3

Skin: [Deetalez] Gemma Lips 2 / Eastern 
Eyes: [Dead Apples] Shuttered / Muted Brown
Hair: [Pr!tty] Lara / Medium Mocha @ The Gacha Mania
 --------------------------
Bikini: [NS] Retro Cute Top & Bottom
 --------------------------
Clutch: [Legal Insanity] Camera / White @ The Gacha Mania
Plushie #1: [Geek] Panda Panda Emoji -Rare- @ The Gacha Mania
Plushie #2: [Geek] Pudding! Emoji @ The Gacha Mania
Friend: [Geek] Baby Nessy -Limited- @ Project Limited
Ghost Friend #1: [Geek] Kodama / Hello World @ The Gacha Mania
Ghost Friend #2: [Geek] Kodama / Nom Nom -Rare- @ The Gacha Mania
Pillow: [Geek] Logo Emoji @ The Gacha Mania
 --------------------------
Make-Up #1: [Pekka] Face Moles
Make-Up #2: [Pekka] Heart Mole Lower Cheek @ The Cosmetic Fair
Nail Polish: [Pekka] Dark Gardient @ The Cosmetic Fair
------------------------
Ears: [Mandala] Stretched Omimi
Mouth: [Loud Mouth] Alli Open v1.5
Hands: [Slink] Av Enhance - Elegant 
Feet: [Slink] Av Enhance - High
Body: [Wowmeh] Silhouette ( v1.0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment