Sunday, December 16, 2012

Friendly Gaint



My bff went to Disney and I wanted to do something cute and Minnie like. This top from Krautuve is super cute short and sexy, I love a good crop top and this place has them in every pattern to make a girl squeak. I paired it off with of course my favorite jeans, Seriously someone needs to help me from new mesh jeans cause I'm destroying these in every color from Villena, If any of you know a place to buy some mesh jeans please leave a comment below or on flickr. This is just a great lazy Sunday outfit to shop or hang out with the gals for lunch. So, have a fabulous Sunday my lubbies and see you as always in the next post. 

Hair: [Exile] Release Me
Mouse Ears: [Aux] Plain_black
Shirt: [krautuve] "Polky" cropped t-shirt
Pants: [villena] skinny jeans
Shoes: [N-core] Coquette White Glitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment