Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Angels fallen



How is everyone doing with the hangovers and the mess by the Tree? :) I hope everyone had a safe holiday and get some good rest before New years. 

Let me get into these amazing Horns from Aux, I don't ever want to take them off I seem to try a part outfits together around the horns and let me tell you not difficult at all, These just seem to add an extra something to an outfit I just love especially with this cute shirt I bought from Villena can go with any accessories you decide to wear gold, silver or anything in between, it comes with a simple HUD that you are able to change the chain that are attached. I pulled out some old goodies from the bottom of my inventory and I'm sorry if these stores does not sell them anymore but its simple to up them from many amazing creators out there to duplicate this look and style for your liking. I hope you all enjoy and see you in the next post my lubbies, Kisses.

Hair: [Wasabi Pills] Valerie (C88)
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched

Lipstick: [Glam Affair] Layla lipstick - risque
Blind: [Panda Express] S(aint) Blind Fold
Horn #1: [Schadenfreude] Kinder Horns
Horn #2: [Aux] In Dreams - Horns (Zodiac)
Eyes: [SU!] Lilac {Group Gift)
Shirt: [Villena] Pointed Collar Top
Shorts: [BOOM] High Hot Pants (Old item) 

Wings: [Envious] Take No More (Part of an outfit...Look at previous post) 
Stockings: [Paper.doll] Tights: Black
Socks: [League] Side-Gartered Stockings
Shoes: [N-core] Coquette Spikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment