Monday, December 10, 2012

Rose Gold


It's all about 88, Collabor 88 that is, Amazing creators all in one spot ready to make you scream in excitement. I decided instead of breaking up these pieces I would show you in sexy Lingerie set. The sea hole never lets people down with such crowd pleaser like this Catalina bra and panties with some gorgeous Celetual jewelry from Noodles, I must admit I never bought anything from this store before but I was hooked when I saw her advert poster and took a chance I will never regret, Noodles have something for everyone if you a little princess and likes gold and rosey colors or more dark with her black and blue stones, you can go wrong, I also added some of my favorites you all seen before from Sweet Leonard and Epoque just for a finish look, I hope you all enjoy Collabor 88 this month and get all the good find, you will not be disappointed my lubbies, until next post have a great week and see you all soon.

Hair: [Truth] Moxie
Lingerie Set: [The Sea Hole]  Catalina Bra - Kohl
(Collabor 88)
Headband: [Noodles] Celestual Headband Gold (Collabor 88)
Necklace: [Noodles]  Celestual Necklace Gold (Collabor 88) 
L. Ring: [Noodles] Celestual Ring Gold (Collabor 88)
R. Ring: [LEO-NT] My beloved Deer
L. Bracelet: [epoque.s] Triple Threat Cuff
R. Bracelet: [epoque.s] Cage Cuff



0 comments:

Post a Comment