Thursday, July 25, 2013

Retro Brat


Happy Thursday Lovies, Hope summer is treating everyone well. I been trying to get my inventory sorting (As always) seems like I cant get it in order and I keep shopping to avoid it lol. but that's good cause means more post YAY!! I came across this shop called Spearsong and everything is so incredibly priced for amazing quality, You should check it out and tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day/night. Until next time. 
Besos -Bubbles

Hair: [Truth] Lotus
Headband: [Milk Motion] My huge Bow
Skin: [Lara Hurley] Elsa / Natural Dark
Shirt: [.:SS:.] White Black Wrap Front
Skirt: [Blah] My Cute Frills / White
Chest: [Cute Poison] Assets Piercing
Bracelet: [NSD] Russian Pearls
Ring: [Glow] Mix tape
Bag: [Ricielli] Cowhide Tote / Bubblegum
Socks: [League] Gartered Overknee / Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment