Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Starting things FRESH!


Hello my Lovies, Oh how I miss you so much. I'm trying to get back into SL and back into the blogging world. I do miss so much shopping and putting outfits together. Hope you all been doing well and keeping busy. I needed a SL vaca. I'm not back on full force but slowing getting back to it. I'm going to start with this cute dress from Pumpkin and amazing headband from Sweet Leonard. and Oh this cute hair from a new store Liquence, So far a win in my book been looking for a long hair with body for a long time and finally some one out there thought the same THANK YOU!!. Well, if you like what you see items listed below. Until next time. <3


Hair: [Liquence] F2 / Black
Headband: [Leonard] Daylight Roses

Skin: [Glam Affair] Lulu / Jamaica (C88)
Eyes: [Ikon] Ardent / Parchment

Dress: [Pumpkin] Combined dress / Yellow & White
Shoes: [N-core] Delicious / Gold

Poses: [Focus Poses] Model 125 / 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment