Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Plugs not Hugs


 Hey Lovies, Just a little outfit of the day was feeling a bit curious with my inventory and this is what happened (laughs) I hope you all enjoy. This Lollipop is from NS suppose to be for your mouth but I decided that it would look great coming out from my mouth piece from Geek.
 Licking lollipops from all my holes O.o haha. I thought with Halloween around the corner I would pair it with some simple festive items as this cute bracelet from Atooly and Bear Knuckles from Geek, pumpkin color of course. Tied the whole look with a headband from Sweet Leonard that made the look in my eyes complete. 
Some simple items and mix match for the holiday made this outfit a great start to pair with jeans or shorts if you are not as daring as I to go out this way. Until next time my unicorns <3

Hair: [Eaters Coma] Hair 34 / Light Chestnut
Headband: [Sweet Leonard] Sleepy Beauty

Necklace: [Me] Love U / Gold @ SL Fashion Week
Ring: [Geek] Bear Knuckles / Pumpkin @ Body Mod Expo
Bracelet: [Atooly] Bat Bracelet / Gold @ Horrorfest  
Piercing: [Geek] Holy Hole in Meh Head / Gold @ Body Mod Expo
Lollipop: [NS] Halloween *5l$* / Hud Control @ This Location

Bodysuit: [Paper Doll] Bianca / Black
Socks: [League] Side Gartered Stockings / Black
Boots: [Epic] Neo Latex / Coal

0 comments:

Post a Comment