Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Strawberry Bubblegum


Let me start by saying Happy October my Lovies, This is my favorite month and season and with good reason with all the chaos and fairs going on right now and my wallet singing ching ching. Candy Fair starts on October 4th and the wonderful Pekka has some candy color collars for sale from pink, blue, ivory and white (as shown) You cant go wrong scripted and unscripted versions included. Than I worked my way over to Clemmm for a sale on all things awesome I grab a couple of eyes and some other items I will feature soon enough, stay tune for those goodies. And talking about goodies if you haven't heard you are probably out of luck by now but Flite released some limited edition sneakers in 4 options and it went like hot cakes. I hope you all got to grab your favorite pair. and as always hope you enjoy this look and until next time. Besos -Bubbles-

Hair: [Magika] Curious
Eyes: [Clemmm] The Whites
Make-up: [Chary] Gift Paint *Group Gift*

Nail Polish: [Hello Dave] Pin-Ups @ Marketplace
Headband: [Le fil casse] Solo Rose / Blush @ Perfect Wardrobe
Horns: [Utopiah] My Rich Horns / Snow
Choker: [Pekka] Chain Collar / White @ The Candy Fair
Piercings: [Pekka] Missy V2 / Silver
Rings: [Pekka] SeaStar -Gacha-

Jacket: [Geek] Zombie Survival / Lure @ The Boobies Show 
Top: [Maitreya] Bra / White
Pants: [Villena] High Waisted Skinnies / Gray
Sneakers: [Flite] Pilots Lowriders / White -Limited Edition-

0 comments:

Post a Comment