Sunday, November 10, 2013

Addicted

OH YES!! Villena is back with a new release, you don't understand how much I been on a feen, I love how she is so good in details with the female body when it comes to pants, Everything I want nice curves and a bubble butt all in mesh with some many variety of sizes. You should at least check a demo, Villena has about 20 colors and patterns I know you will find something just for you. Enjoy your night my Lovies <3

 
Hair: [Magika] Meow
Headband: [Pekka] Thick Barbered Wired Crown / Old Metal

Eyes: [Ikon] Lucid / Tan
Make-Up #1: [Love] Lip Stain / Hot Pink
Make-Up #2: [Chelle] Cat Eyeliner / Black

Necklace #1: [Cute Poison] Alphabet B @ The Thrift Shop
Necklace #2: [Maxi Gossamer] London Time @ Collabor 88
Watch & Bracelet: [Mandala] Sitennoah Complete / Black

Shirt: [Forever Young] Ryleigh Tank @ The Thrift Shop
Pants: [Villena] High Waisted Leggings / Black
Boots: [Flite] Aviators / Raven -Limited Edition-

0 comments:

Post a Comment