Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's my mouth I can say what I want to.


I want to take a moment to share a little with you all, I started blogging about 2 years ago on tumblr and it was just a place to express myself from an sl point of view with clothes and accessories, I never thought it would be more than me playing dress-up -Smiles- Thank you all for the amazing support and love both creators and followers. I appreciate you all so much. Not enough words I can say just Thank you 20k+ views wow I'm amazed and so warm hearted. Kisses to you my Lovies <3 

Hair: [Eaters Coma] Hair 39 / Red
Eyepatch: [Blah] My Toxic Patch / Black*Red

Necklace: [Pekka] My Little Bow / Platinum -Gacha-
Piercing #1: [Pekka] Missy V2 Chest / Silver
Piercing #2: [Pekka] Geni Diamond Pelvis / Silver

Dark Knees: [L.Fauna] Rouged Knees
Bandaid: [Dirty Land] Knee Bandaid / Bloody

Shirt: [Boom] Von Racerback Tank / Sugar @ Collabor 88
Bra: [Blah] My Petit Amour Lingerie / Red

Boots: [Flite] Navigator Low Riders / White -Limited Edition-

Geek @ The Thrift Shop -Nov 10th-

Crown: [Geek] Burger-Geek Party / Cardboard White
Rings: [Geek] 8bit Mystery -Gacha- 
*Shown - Mystery / Pink - Mystery / Yellow - Shroom / Red*
Ducky: **[Geek] 2nd Hand Chewtoy / Red Ducky -Gacha-
Skirt: [Geek] Macky Houndstooth / Black

**[geek.] 2ndHand Chewtoy -Red Ducky-: ♥ Squeek ^,..,^! -- Yup the duck SQUEEKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment