Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cherry Boss


Hey Lovies, My outfit of the day was inspired by Rockabilly with my own twist to make it a bit modern. I hope you like what I did here. I did enjoy putting this one together with some help from great designers as the owners of Geek and Villena such a good mix of creators. I also throw in a F*ck you necklace from Sweet Leonard that made this look more edgy. Think it looks great with the Cherry and Boss rings from Geek was just perfect I even title this post the same...I hope you all enjoy I know I did. So go out and shop some of these Halloween candy blues away and pick up some great items <3

Hair: [Elikatira] Brenna
Horns: [Cherry Cube] Cotton Candy Stripes / Coal -Rare-
Glasses: [Blah] Cat Eye / Red Pois

Smokes: [Geek] Poison Filter @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
Necklace: [Sweet Leonard] FU / Gold *New Location*
Rings: [Geek] Rock-A-Knucks @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
*Shown - Cherry (Left) Boss (Right)*

Bra: [Gawk] Lingerie First Love
Shirt: [Geek] Disks / Cherry-Red @ The Boobie Show
Pants: [Villena] Tucked up / Black
Shoes: [Tres Blah] Saddle / Polka Dots

Poses: [Focus Poses] Model 122 & 123

0 comments:

Post a Comment