Friday, January 4, 2013

Golden Love! ♥



Hey Lubbies, Happy Friday! I'll start off by saying that I finally foud some other mesh pants that I love from different places, I went out hunting and got some good deals and these are one of them from Ricielli, I went to just look around and bumped into a Christmas hunt special that is going on and I'm not sure how long its up for so run your bums over and grab them all for a low price of $15l's so many things to buy for so little price. Than I went to Fusion as its opens for round 3 and found this adorable clutch with pose already included in a couple of color choices. So I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and shop til your wallet screams *smiles*

Hair: [Dela] Carly
Eyes: [Dead Apple] Sinistre
Shirt: [NO] Openback Lace Tee (C88)
Pants: [Ricielli] Highwaisted buttoned legging (Christmas Hunt Special) *$15l's*
Necklace: [LEO-NT] My lill Bow
Right Hand: [Epoques] Cage Cuff
Left Hand: [Epoques] Triple Threat Cuff
Ring: [Hucci] Spring Fashion Rings
Clutch: [ glow ] studio Simple Clutch Purple (Fusion)
Shoes: [Slink] Lulu Stilettos



0 comments:

Post a Comment