Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Into the wild!



Happy Humpday my Lubbies, This post it just cute fun and laid back. I keep going back to Collabor 88 and buying stuff in different colors that I just decided to buy all the headbands from The Sea Hole I couldn't help myself, So cute and adorable so many ways you can wear them. I might do a post just on them and the different ways I put them on. Of course and this cute shirt from Tee*fy and amazing sneakers from 2Real (not from C88) no doubt in my mind I wont be taking these off lol.Happy shopping. I dont know about you but I'm calling Friday in.  Waiting for the weekend! <3



Hair: [DeLa] Mesh Hair "Cerise"
Headband: [The Sea Hole] Shimmer Heavy Metal (C88)
Eyes: [L.inc] EyeZ Pearl
Necklace: [LEO-NT] My Deer <3
Shirt: [Tee*fy] Ana Slouchy Satin (C88)
Pants: [Villena] skinny jeans [M] v.1 Black
Rings: [BenS Beauty] Melissa Line
Left Hand: [EY:NO] Watch & Leaf-Bracelets
Sneaker: [2real] Glyderz




0 comments:

Post a Comment