Friday, January 18, 2013

Unleash the beast!


I thought I would share this poem I found a while ago on the net, i wish I knew who wrote it but it always stuck with me and thought I would share with you all, If any know who created the poem please feel free to hit me up with the name I would credit the writer. Hope you all enjoy my lubbies.


Rip me up, I've gone nowhere
I've got nothing to lose
I've been trapped under everywhere
Found only lounging lifeless
I've got imitation gold
I've been growing sourly old
Where's light?
Where's harmony?
Where's the anti-dominant world?
For me it's inside somewhere
For me it's nothing to gain
For me it's trapped in dark shrouds
Commonly i function normally
In self without affliction
BUT!...There's always a sense of miss
Always misunderstood, misinturpreted, and
MISCALCULATED
                                        so.....  Please!  RIP ME UP!!!!!

Hair: [Ploom] Dusk
Right Eye: [Suicidal Unborn] Phantom
Left Eye: [Suicidal Unborn] Sora eye Black
Face Paint: [Little Pricks] In Ruins Face
Necklace: [Cute Poison] Deathstone (The Black Market)
Collar: [Cute Poison] Posture Collar (SL Fashion Week)
Bodysuit: [Paper.doll]  Bianca: Black
Corset: [Etchaflesh] Basic Black Leather Underbust
Stockings: [Blowpop] Seamed Fishnet Tights
Boots: [Epic] Neo Coal Latex

Ears and Add-ons
[Zombie Suicide] Plain Single ear
[Zombie Suicide] Simple tunnel ADD-ON
[Zombie Suicide] Plain plugs ADD ON



0 comments:

Post a Comment