Saturday, January 19, 2013

How To: Headbands



Hey Lubbies, Happy weekend. I told you all how I'm going to show how I wear the same head band in many variations with just a few adjustments. I used the head band from The Sea Hole I bought from Collabor 88 this month and here I'll show you 4 different ways, but believe me you can go on from this and explore your own ways to wear it. I truly believe no wrong way to your own style and what you like to wear. For me fashion is an adventure I love to explore all kinds of looks.



Let's get started.

1. Front Band. This is how you can buy the head band. I know may people that don't like this look or think they can't pull it off or not traditional, I love the front head bands works with all hair, short or long gives it a unique look to an outfit.

2. Top Band. I would say this is the most common head bands and if you think only a 5 year can pull this off you are wrong lubbies, Head bands have hit the fashion world in such a big way lately, from flowers to bows to just a plain band just for added cuteness. All I did was pulled it back and adjusted to liking.

3. Side Flower. Ok so this took just a couple of steps to edit, I rezzed a copy on the floor and unlinked the band part once that was done placed it back on my hair in a spot I liked and now I have a cute side flower, I can wear for any occasions. This is a way you can get creative and wear it anywhere you choose. You can do side or back maybe with an up do.

4. Two Flowers. This is where I got a bit creative with number 3, I just copied the same flower and added and moved, this would be amazing on a long hair that might be too plain to wear and you want to jazz it up for a dress or maybe a causal T-shirt and Jeans.

I hope you enjoy this post and if you want to see more of these kinds I would love to show more, from different kinds of headbands to maybe necklaces and rings.

Please feel free to enjoy these looks or do your own and I would love to see them you can post a picture here or on my flickr. Be creative my lubbies Until next time. <3

Hair: [Wasabi Pills] Princess
Head band: [The Sea Hole] Shimmer Hair Band (C88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment