Thursday, January 3, 2013

Squeek Squeek


Happy 2013! My lubbies, I hope everyone enjoy the new year with your friends and family as I had. Came back to SL with some exciting news that Paper Doll is having a sale everything is 15-25L's and I was all over it, Hope you all jump on that train and catch the Sale! I'm keeping this post light and sweet so you all an get to shopping for 2013! Enjoy your week and see you in the next post. <3

Hair: [Truth] January (Group Gift)
Eyes: [Dead Apple] Sinistre
Minnie Ears: [Burley] Missie Mouse
Necklace: [LEO-NT] My Deer <3 Necklace
Shirt: [Deetalez] Sport Bodysuit
Skirt: [Paper.Doll] London Mini V2
Body Moles: [Pekka] Face and Body
Teeth: [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon
Nails: [Mstyle] Perfect Hand - Short
Ring: [LEO-NT] My beloved Deer
Right Hand: [Epoques] Cage Cuf
Left Hand: [EY:NO] Watch & Leaf-Bracelets

Socks: [Kyoot] Lacey Knee socks
Shoes: [PM] Luna P.Dots

Pose:  [Label Motion]


0 comments:

Post a Comment