Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pink Zombies!

Holy mesh ears galore! Zombie Suicide came out with a very simple way for mesh ears. the skin hud is easy to use and can match practically any skin if you know how to tweak well. Than you can buy any add-ons and just simple in your inventory right click drop menu to "Add" and BAM its there with Second Life giving you so many add points this is fabulous. Felt a little slutty today so I found these nipple tapes and mini and I do mean mini skirt from the same store made it so easy to shop for what I want when everything is at your finger tips. Oh and let me not forget about the pose yup that right POSES!! I can't wait til this store owner comes out with more poses cause I don't know about you but I can't never have enough lol Then I found cute boots from Crazy that I felt in love with as soon as I saw them. I mod them a bit darker just to tie the look all together and I'm just a happy panda with this look and how it came out I hope you also enjoyed my lubbie. Until next time Besos.



[L.inc] EyeZ Pearl
[Exile] Catwalk:Raven Hair
[love] lip stain (Store Closed)
[PXL] Teeth
[Zombie Suicide] Black Market Piercing
[Zombie Suicide] Prim Nipple Tape- Hate Color Change
[Zombie Suicide] Leopard print Mini skirt
[EY:NO] Mess Bangles
[League] Side-Gartered Stockings
[Crazy] Obscure Short Boots
Ears and Add-On
[Zombie Suicide] Bubble swirl plugs ADD-ON
[Zombie Suicide] Piercing Set  #4 ADD-ON
[Zombie Suicide] Plain Single ear
[Zombie Suicide] Simple tunnel ADD-ON



0 comments:

Post a Comment