Sunday, January 6, 2013

.Posion such a sweet mind.



Hey Lubbies, Hope you all having a wonderful Sunday. Last night I had a movie night with myself and decided to watch Ted, I loved it and I have such a female crush on Mila Kunis. She had this cute laid back look in the movie I thought I would do my own version of the outfit and this is what came of it. These boots I found at Ricielli for the Christmas hunt special that is going on and this cute Blazer I got from Pink Outfitters at FaMeshed. Simple no accessories kept it clean as Mila did in the movie. Hope you like this look and enjoy your Day/Night.

 
Hair: [Magika] Quote
Jacket: [PO] Axel Blazer (FaMeshed)
Shirt: [ISON] striped tank
Jeans: [Maitreya] Zipper-Skinny Pastel
Boots: [Ricielli] Ianca (Christmas hunt special) $15l's




0 comments:

Post a Comment