Thursday, August 29, 2013

Double Denim -GASP!- O.o


OMG, I know some of you want to kill me for wearing double denim. But I couldn't help myself I thought it was super cute when I paired these two items in my head. When I tried them on it just worked. (Please don't kill me) -laughs- You can easily pair any of these item together as I have or separate, For example you can wear the fringe vest with a cute skirt or these jeans with just the white tee. But I decided to go full blast and wore them together. I hope you like it as much as I. <3

Hair: [Truth] Laurie / Night
Teeth: [PXL] Open Mouth

Necklace + Ring: [Sweet Leonard] Oh my Deer Set
Hands: [Slink] Casual

Shirt + Vest: [Spearsong] Denim Fringed / White
Pants: [Cynful] Bell Bottom
Shoes: [Entente] L'Equipe Kicks

0 comments:

Post a Comment