Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School


Hey Lovies, I cant believe summer is almost over I feel like I just started the summer. My Kid will be starting Middle School for the first time in September and I'm freaking out. I cant believe she all grown up now. Just the thought of her leaving me soon enough is making me teary eye. However it did put an idea for an outfit today and I wanted to show something cute and classy that I would of worn on my first day back to school on a brisk day. I hope you also like this look and enjoy what remains of the summer and soak up the sun before it burns out with clouds and rain. <3
*Oh FYI - The Chapter Four new round starts on September 4th*

Hair: [Magika] After

Necklace: [Sweet Leonard] Shard Pendant . Silver*Gold @ The Chapter Four 
Tote: [Sweet Leonard] Vintage Girl 2
Hands: [Slink] Casual
Ring + Nail Polish: [Blah] My Love Ring + Baby Pink Polish *For Slink Hands*

Shirt: [Tee*fy] Olga Sweatshirt / Peach (Fifty Linden Friday)
Leggings: [Gawk] Patchy Cotton (Pass Hunt Gift)
Shoes: [Mstyle] Alah Wedge / Beige

Poses: [!Bang] Female 11-15 (Fifty Linden Friday)

0 comments:

Post a Comment