Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sweet Candy Patches


So many event so little time... Hoshi owner of Blah does it once again with her amazing ideas and creations, Not only she designs and has time to make fabulous items but she goes out of her way to set them in events at affordable prices, I love this, It gives everyone a chance to get they hands on these sweet yummy items. So get your booties out there and grab on tight. Until next time lovies. <3  

 
 Hair: [Exile] Break Away / Babydoll
Skin: [Belleza] Ashely / Tan
Eyes: [Ikon] Destiny / Peach

Chest: [Cute Poison] Atonement Piercings v2
Ears: [Aux] Mouse Bow / White

Dress: [Blah] My Pretty In Polka / Hot Pink

Eye Patch #1: [Blah] My Sweet Patch @ The Box
Eye Patch #2: [Blah] My Sweet Patch / Candyfloss (VIP Gift)
Eye Patch #3: [Blah] My Cupcake Patch @ Mes Brics a Bracs

0 comments:

Post a Comment