Saturday, August 10, 2013

•Save a Horse, Ride a Cow Girl•


This little Fringe Vest from Pumpkin is so cute, I cant wait to put together other outfits with this item, I had so many ideas. Fall is coming and this Vest with some cute jeans and a light sweater would look amazing. I will do another look soon and blog it for you Lovies. Also I'm loving the choker collection from Pekka a lovely job. simple yet looks good with anything you pair it with also, she does make one with scripts and one without so you can totally add your partner to your Collar or simply wear it as a Choker as I did. Put on your cowboy boots and get to shopping my sexy Lovies and I'll see you next time. Enjoy your weekend <3

 Hair: [Elikatira] Claim

Choker: [Pekka] Chain Collar / Copper
Necklace: [Sweet Leonard] My Feather / Brass

Right Bracelet: [Miam Miam] Double Resin / Gold @ Marketplace 
Left Bracelet: [Aso] Spicy Hemp

Vest: [Pumpkin] Fringe / Brown
Shirt: [League] Seashell Blouse / Brown
Shorts: [Fashionably Dead] Scallop / Denim
Shoes: [Miel] Dandy Solid

0 comments:

Post a Comment