Monday, September 9, 2013

Chaotic Monday


Hey Lovies, grrr to the Monday Blues right? What other way to celebrate the Monday Blues with some slippers, shorts, and messy hair and a little shopping. I'm obsessed with the rings from Pekka I cant seem to take them off. I'm just in love with them as I am with the cute slippers from Blah both can be found at Mes Brics A Bracs along with other cute things like this Bubble Tea. Head on over and shop them Monday Blues away.

Hair: [Elikatira] Only
Necklace: [Katat0nik] Pumpkin Latte
Cup: [Two Cats One Cup] Bubble Tea / Banana @ Mes Brics A Bracs
Rings + Nail Polish: [Pekka] SeaStar (Gacha) @ Mes Brics a Bracs
Shirt: [Kyoot] Lacey Little Top
Shorts: [R3volt] Harper / Hud Textures
Socks: [Izzie's] Toeless
Slippers: [Blah] My Piggly Slippers Bows / Nude/Brown -Rare- @ Mes Brics A Bracs

0 comments:

Post a Comment