Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Everything I do is bittersweet!


Back again my lovies with this cute little jumpsuit from R3volt Hud texture control as always with different patterns, I'm in love with this store. The other night I was cruising Marketplace and came across these slink hand nail polish huds from Hello Dave and went a bit crazy stacking up. So you will be seeing a lot of them featured on the blog. You cant go wrong for 99l$ and so many to choose from, I hope you all enjoy your mid-week hump day and until next time. Besos -Bubbles
 
Hair: [Magika] Early
Horns: [Aux] In Dream / Gold *Gacha*

Skin + Lipstick: [Al Vulo] Berry Natural / Sunkissed
Lashes + Eyeliner: [Al Vulo] Mesh Lashes and Mesh Eyeliner Blackcat

Watch: [Faun] Awkward Dolly / Rosegold
Ring: [Olive] The Mr. Me Stashing / Gold *Recolored*
Hands: [Slink] Causal
Nail Polish: [Hello Dave] Matte 1 @ Marketplace

Outfit: [R3volt] Khloe Jumpsuit
Shoes: [Severed Garden] Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment