Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Madness Caught Another Victim


 Hey Lovies, Happy Hump Day! I kept looking at my template and thought "Hmm, something is not right here" I flipped it and for some reason it just works better in my eyes -Laughs- I might be going crazy. Any input?

As you think about that hope you enjoy my OOTD and go shop midweek away.
btw, IN LOVE with this skin <3

Hair: [Elikatira] Appear
Eyes: [Suicidal Unborn] Window / Olive*Injected
Skin + Lipstick: [Al Vulo] Berry Natural / Sunkissed @ The Season Story
Lashes: [Al Vulo] Mesh Lashes

Necklace: [Miam Miam] Circle Charm @ Marketplace
Bracelets: [Miam Miam] Resin Bangles @ Marketplace

Shirt: [Pink Outfitters] Poppy Chiffon / Black
Skirt: [Secret Whore] Maria / Hud Textures @ Marketplace
Shoes: [N-core] Cuore / Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment