Sunday, September 1, 2013

No white after labor day!


Hey Lovies, A new event hit the grid today Silicone, so you rock them boobies and looking for good quality items here is your chance to get in and try what is out there. what I like about this dress from Blah that you could wear it without boobies, For the few of us that at times need a break from boobs but like the outfit you can still wear it. Sometimes I feel like a boob sometimes i don't. lol. I hope you all go and have a check. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: [Liquence] F4 / Dark Brown
Ears: [Mandala] Omimi Stretched / Size 2

Antlers: [Half Deer] Eternum / White*Black
Headband: [Sweet Leonard] FlowerPoppy Bunband / White
Ring: [Aux] Melt My Heart / White
.
Hands: [Slink] Casual
Nail Polish: [Blah] My Nail Polish French / Black Set

Dress: [Blah] My Qipao / Aqua @ Silicone
Shoes: [N-Core] Coquette / Glitter White

0 comments:

Post a Comment