Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Every moment counts


Hey Lovies, Just a quick note that I want to get out SECOND LIFE IS BEING A BITCH TO ME!! Holy hell, took me forever to get this blog post out. First the save button wasn't working than my pictures was coming out small after I did manage to save and I crashed a shit ton of times before I got these together. Sorry if some of the pictures don't match in lighting I tried getting the same windlight for all of them....GRR!! Hopefully things will get better. 


In the meantime I scored so hard with this shirt from Bella's Boutique comes with a hud to pick from different colors and patterns and I love that. Hope you all go a check it out and happy shopping <3


Hair: [Magika] Visit
Eyelashes: [Redgrave] 39 Luscious

Chest Piercings: [Pekka] Cruxi Diamond / Black
Pelvis Piercings: [Pekka] Geni Diamond / Black
Cuff: [Epoques] Triple Threat / Obsidian

Shirt: [Bella's Boutique] My Sassy @ Marketplace 
Skirt: [Bella's Boutique] Micro Mini @ Marketplace
Socks: [Suicidal Unborn] Striped Tube / Black*Red

Skates: [Secret Store] Vintage Roller / Red Leather

0 comments:

Post a Comment