Saturday, September 28, 2013

Just like a movie shoot, I'm zooming in on you


Happy Birthday "The Boobies Show" Here I'm celebrating it with Blah and her amazing Jelly Fishnet Panties and Top which you can mix and match to your liking with Boob appliers of course and don't forget if you have the phat azz (Which I don't) she includes the appliers for those as well. Hoshi thinks of everything to make sure you are fully set. If you want to go all out and get mix match earrings for your outfit you can find these adorable twinkle earrings at SL Fashion Week also created by Blah and these nail polish from Hello Dave and this group gift Bunny Headband from Monso that I color change sets the whole look right. I'll stop rambling now so you can get to shopping and enjoying your Saturday night! Until next time lovies. <3

Hair: [Wasabi Pills] Sunny / Wild Honey
Headband: [Monso] My Bunny Band *Group Gift*

Skin: [Al Vulo] Berry Natural / Sunkissed
Lashes + Eyeliner: [Al Vulo] Mesh Lashes and Mesh Eyeliner Blackcat

Ears: [Mandala] Simple Ears
Earrings: [Blah] My Twinkle Earrings @ SL Fashion Week
*Colors Shown: Pink - Sky - Violet*

Hand: [Slink] Casual
Nail Polish: [Hello Dave] Matte 1 @ Marketplace

Boobies: [Lolas] Tango
Shirt: [Blah] My Jelly Fishnet @ The Boobies Show
Panties: [Blah] My Jelly Fishnet @ The Boobies Show
*Colors Shown: Pink - Sky - Violet*

0 comments:

Post a Comment