Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meow Meow


 
Hey Lovies, I hope you all are having a great weekend. I just wanted to rave a little about this store R3volt Amazing creator. Clothes and Shoes come with a HUD texture with multiple patterns to choose from and mix and match with items. I cant believe I haven't stumbled upon this store sooner. I amazed at the quality you get for such a low price. Come on over and check it out! <3 Until next time my loves.

Hair: [Liquence] F2 / Dark Brown
Headband #1: [Pekka] Barbed Wired Crown @ Stalkerrazzi
Headband #2: [Auxillary] Purrrfect / Brown @ Arcade
Necklace: [Sweet Leonard] Shard Pendant / Oriental

Hands: [Slink] Casual
Rings + Nail Polish: [Pekka] SeaStar (Gacha) @ Mes Brics a Bracs
Bracelets: [Gabriel] Curb Chain

Dress: [Spearsong] Romper Mini / Black
Shoes: [R3volt] Ashely Loafers / Hud Textures

0 comments:

Post a Comment